What a wonderful time of year to have fun making christmas crafts with your children. Homemade christmas decorations create a wonderful childlike ambiance in your home. It doesn’t matter if they are a little tattered and have imperfections, the fact is you and your child or children had fun making them together. Showcasing them shows your child that you are proud of their creations. I will be posting some ideas over the next few days to get you started.
Paper Christmas Baubles
These little paper hanging baubles are sweet and really easy to make.
- Place the bowl on an A4 piece of paper and using the pencil draw around it.
- Cut out the circle.
- Punch a whole on the top of the circle about 2cm’s from the top.
- Thread a ribbon trough the hole and tie a double knot in it.
- Stick on the embellishments as desired using your paintbrush and glue.
- Set aside to dry.
- When fully dry hang of a hook or place on the Christmas tree.